- With the FUJIFILM’s unique flash control technology “i Flash technology”, it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in “Slave Mode” for advanced photography.
|GUIDE NUMBER(ISO100,M)||20(12 when Wide panel is used)|
|COLOR TEMPERATURE||Approximately 5600K at full power|
|EFFECTIVE TTL FLASH RANGE|
|MANUAL FLASH OUTPUT||1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, or 1/64|
|EXPOSURE COMPENSATION||1 to -1 in increments of 1/3 EV|
|SLAVE MODE||Available (per-flash and non-pre-flash control supported)|
|POWER SOURCE||Two AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|DIMENSIONS(H X W X D)||36.0 x 59.5 x 50.0mm(1.4 x 2.3 x 1.9in)|
|WEIGHT||Approximately 100g(3.5 oz), excluding batteries|
Number of uses/Recycling time
|NUMBER OF USES **||RECYCLING TIME ***|
|AAA ALKALINE BATTERIES X 2||Approx.60||Approx.6s|
|AAA NI-MH BATTERIES X 2||Approx.90||Approx.5s|
- ** Battery endurance measured using fresh batteries manufactured within the previous three months.
The number of uses is the number of times the flash can be fired at intervals of 30 seconds; the count ends when the TEST button (READY lamp) takes more than 30 seconds to light.
- *** The recycling time is the time needed after the flash fires for the TEST button (READY lamp) to light, as measured under the conditions described above.