– Magnification: 12 Times
– Lens diameter: 28mm
– Eye relief: 16.5mm
– Field of view: 4.2°
– Field of view at 1,000m: 73m
– Exit pupil: 2.33mm
– Twilight factor: 18
– Interpupillary distance range: 55mm~75mm
– Weight: 0,5g
– Minimum focus distance: 3.5m
– Stabilisation range: ±3°
– Dimensions WxHxL: 148mm x 109mm x 74mm
– Water resistance: splash protection
– Opto-electronic image stabilization with excellent vibration suppression.
– The precise center focus wheel, makes it possible to bring details into sharp focus with just the movement of the finger.
– Powerful objective lenses, multi-coated optics and phase coated prisms for maximum image quality.
– TS 12X28 constantly delivers a stable field of view by correcting for hand movement over the entire magnification range.
– Auto off functions automatically switch power off, reducing unnecessary power consumption.