– Type: Nikon Z mount
– Format: DX
– Focal length: 16 – 50 mm
– Maximum aperture: f/ 3.5 to 6.3
– Minimum aperture: f/ 22 to 40
– Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups (including 1 ED element and 4 aspherical elements)
– Angle of view: 83° to 31° 30′ (DX image area)
– Focal length scale: Graduated in millimeters (16, 24, 35, 50)
– Focusing system: Internal focusing system
– Minimum focus distance: 16 mm zoom position: 0.25 m – 24 mm zoom position: 0.2 m – 35 mm zoom position: 0.23 m – 50 mm zoom position: 0.3 m
– Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.2 x
– VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
– Vibration reduction: Lens shift using voice coil motors (VCMs)
– Diaphragm blades: 7 ( rounded diaphragm opening )
– Filter-attachment size: 46 mm
– Internal focusing
– Focusing: Auto, Manual
Take the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR anywhere your inspiration leads you. Taking up very minimal weight in your bag, the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR weighs in at approximately 135g yet produces intensely rich image quality thanks to its lens elements. A versatile zoom range from 16mm to 50mm excels equally as well with wide-angle photography as it does with medium-telephoto closeups. Catch fleeting moments with ease with the lens’ simple and effective buttonless retractable-lens mechanism.
Whether your subject is up-close or far away, achieve razor-sharp images across the entire frame with its remarkable resolving power. The large inner diameter and shorter flange focal distance of the Z mount system goes a long way to ensuring powerful optical performance. The NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR’s built-in optical VR system provides superb blur-correction that’s equivalent to a shutter speed of 4.5 stops faster*. This means you can shoot without increasing ISO in low-light conditions – making it ideal for indoor events that require handheld shooting.
There are times when a moment is best conveyed with motion and sounds, and the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lets you do that with full creative control and minimal interruption. Capture quiet moments without the fear of unwanted camera noise with the lens’s autofocus (AF) mechanism with stepping motor (STM) and diaphragm mechanism. The easy-to-use control ring lets you comfortably capture images with different focus points and levels of brightness. And smooth aperture control means you can seamlessly sail between scenes by delivering natural exposure changes. Creative control is firmly in your hands.
Nikon Nikkor Z DX 16-50mm F/3.5-6.3 VR Lens For Nikon