– Ultrasonic motor is used in the lens for providing an “SDM” mechanism that enables quiet and smooth autofocus operation. (AF driven by the internal camera motor is also supported.)
– The lens components are sealed for enabling a dust-resistant and drip-proof construction that prevents the entry of water and dust into the lens.
– An inner focus optical system is used for correcting various types of aberrations over the entire shooting range.
– SP (super protect) coating for protecting the lens front surface from water and dirt
– Quick-Shift Focus System for enabling manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation.
– Type: Super Telephoto
– Focal length: (Equivalent to 35mm format) 300mm (460mm)
– Maximum aperture: f/4
– Minimum aperture: f/32
– Angle of View: 5.4°
– Lens construction: 8 elements / 6 groups
– Number of diaphragm blades: 9
– Closest focusing distance: 1.4m
– Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.24x
– Filter size: 77mm
This lens is ideal for unencumbered shooting of subjects with active movement such as sports photography. The lens includes a rotating tripod seat for enabling simple attachment and detachment.
PENTAX Pentax / Ricoh RICOH SMC DA 300mm f/4 ED Lens