Tough enough for the roughest worksite
Although it is light and compact, the RICOH G900 features a tempered front lens element and protection at key points, tough enough to withstand the Pentagon MIL-Standard 810F 2.1m drop test on all 26 sides (6 faces, 8 corners, and 12 edges) even when the power is on. With Class 8 JIS/IEC water resistance, the RICOH G900 can take photographs for 2 hours at depths of 20m. Use it on wet worksites or in the rain. The dirt can be rinsed off. Class 6 JIS/IEC dust resistance keeps out dust and sand. Able to withstand temperatures as cold as -10°C, the RICOH G900 can be used in cold environments. The RICOH G900 can be used with ethanol, sodium hypochlorite, and liquid chlorine dioxide disinfectants, allowing it to be used worry-free in medical facilities or on production lines. 37mm filters can be attached to the lens to protect it from condensation and scratches. Long enough to be worn across the chest, the strap is broad and rugged. Camera can also be hanged vertically as it can also be worn around the neck so that the camera can easily be placed in a breast pocket. The large grip guides your fingers into a position where you can support the camera naturally. Additionally the mode dial and other controls are designed for ease of use with gloves.
Compose shots freely with 5× optical zoom
Featuring a 28-140mm lens with 5× optical zoom and a field of view wider than that of a typical 35mm lens, the RICOH G900 is perfect for shooting indoors and in other locations where there is little room to step back, yet also takes telephoto shots in its stride. Use a conversion lens for wider shots at a focal length equivalent to 22mm. When attached, conversion lenses provide JIS Class 7 water resistance and is so slim that the extra length is almost unnoticeable. 20MP ensures that details show clearly even after pictures are cropped. The latest image sensor and image processing engine can handle a wide variety of scenes, from long shots to close-ups, at night or under low light. Shoot movies in 4K (frame size 3840 × 2160 pixels, 30 fps) for high-resolution footage that gives you an overall view. The lens is surrounded by a 6-LED ring light. You can choose which LEDs light and adjust their brightness to get clear shots showing fine details.
Varied functions for a variety of situations
Pictures can be described using embedded image clips. For example, you can write the location, photographer, measurements, and other information on a slate, photograph it, and then embed the photo in subsequent shots. Equipped with GPS and an electronic compass, Compare images with watermark options, Skew protection, Haze penetration, Firefighting mode, Depth-of-field composites and Interval-timer photography.
Create images that can be trusted
Password-protect the entire camera or internal memory or require a password only for USB access or to modify camera settings. Access can be granted by scanning a password barcode or entering the password using the camera’ s onscreen keyboard. Two types of SD memory cards can be password protected: SDHC and SDXC. Password-protecting memory cards prevents images falling into the wrong hands should the card be lost or stolen. Create separate user and administrator passwords. Reducing the work for sorting files with Camera memos. Versatile functions help you manage and sort images after shooting
– Lens: 11 elements in 9 groups (5 aspherical elements).
– Focal Length: 5-25 mm.
– Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-f/5.5.
– Optical Zoom: 5X.
– Digital Zoom: 8.1X.
– Intelligent Zoom: 7X at 10M.
– Focus Type: 9-point AF, Spot AF, Auto tracking AF.
– Number of Effective pixels: 20MP.
– Image Sensor: 1/2.3″ CMOS.
– Sensitivity: AUTO, Manual (ISO 125 – 25600).
– White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light, Ring light & Manual.
– Display Type: 3.0″ LCD, 1040K dots, AR Coating (Cover only).
– Metering System: Multi-segment metering, Center-weighted metering, Spot metering.
– Exposure Compensation: ± 2EV (1/3EV steps).
– Scene modes: Auto Picture, Program, HDR, Movie, High Speed Movie, Digital Microscope, Interval Shot, Interval Movie, Surf & Snow, Digital SR, Report, watermark, Firefighting, Skew Correct, Text, Zoom Macro, Haze removal & Depth of field composition.
– Shutter Speed: 1/4000 – 1/4sec.(Mechanical and electronic shutter).
– Drive Modes: One shot, Self-timer, Continuous Shooting, Burst Shooting, M Continuous, S Continuous, Remote Control & Auto Bracketing.
– Power Source: Rechargeable Battery DB-110.
– Battery life: Still: /- 340 shots.
– Battery Life: Playback: /- 260 minutes.
– Interfaces: USB3.0(Type-C), HDMI output terminal (Type D).
– Water proof / Dustproof Equivalent to JIS Class 8 waterproof and JIS Class 6 dustproof capabilities.
A Waterproof Water Resistant Dustproof Heavy-Duty Digital Camera Ricoh G900